Anxiety and ocd
- You're worn out and overwhelmed. You can't seem to get on top of things and wish you had better ways of coping with what feels like a daily marathon.
- You can't seem to shut your mind off. It's constantly offering you worst-case scenarios and endless "what ifs."
- You are encountering unsettling intrusive thoughts for seemingly no reason that frighten you and won't go away.
- You find yourself engaging in rituals and checking behaviors that you don't seem to be able to stop.
- The thought of being around others, sometimes even just a small group of people, makes you feel nervous. You worry that others are judging you. You often feel incredible discomfort when you are in social situations or you avoid them all together. This avoidance and struggle gets in the way of you taking professional risks and developing the personal relationships you desire.
- You've suffered a panic attack and now find yourself avoiding more and more settings or situations that could trigger another.
- Your world has become smaller and smaller as you limit yourself to "safe" places.